If you’re experiencing allergy symptoms, it’s essential to consider whether your air conditioning ducts may be contributing to the problem. Health officials say that dirty and unclean air conditioning ducts can cause a serious condition called sick building syndrome. Here are some common signs that your air conditioning ducts may be affecting your allergies and your and family members’ health:
- Your allergy symptoms are worse when you’re at home, such as nasal congestion, sore throats, asthma, or runny nose, but improve when you leave.
- Your overall health improves when you are outside of your home.
- Your other allergies and health issues improve once you are outside of your home.
- You notice an increase in dust or other allergens in your home, despite regular cleaning.
- You notice a musty or stale odor coming from your air conditioning vents.
- You’ve recently had mold growth in your home, or currently have mold and mildew in your home.
- Your air conditioning system hasn’t had professional duct cleaning in several years.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s essential to consider the possibility that your air conditioning ducts may be affecting your allergies.
By addressing the issue with professional air duct cleaning, you can improve your indoor air quality and reduce your allergy symptoms.
Have Your Air Ducts Cleaned Today – Call (772) 362-3109